Bob & Ilona's sailing adventure
Hi Bob & Ilona, Happy New Year. Yom Kippur might be a good day for rough sailing (empty stomach and all that). But hey quite an adventure and New York looks great. Say Hi to the relatives (g-d included), be safe. Ron & Nancy
Hi Ilona & Bob, Steve and Kristen here. I just found your blog. I sure like the new boat. You two are living the dream!SS
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi Bob & Ilona, Happy New Year. Yom Kippur might be a good day for rough sailing (empty stomach and all that). But hey quite an adventure and New York looks great. Say Hi to the relatives (g-d included), be safe. Ron & Nancy
Hi Ilona & Bob,
Steve and Kristen here. I just found your blog. I sure like the new boat. You two are living the dream!
SS
Post a Comment